Looking for gorgeous baby love quotes to use in your social media posts or just to warm your heart?
We’ve got dozens of adorable quotes about the love we feel as parents for our babies.
When I was pregnant I can remember reading about the level of love you feel for your baby after they are born. Then when they arrived I finally got what everyone had been talking about – it truly is a unique and powerful feeling that changes you for the better.
Putting the level of adoration you feel for your baby can be difficult to put into words, so these gorgeous baby love quotes are perfect for expressing how you feel!
You could use them in social media captions, newborn baby announcements or just enjoy reading through these relatable quotes to see your own emotions put into words!
Stunning baby love quotes
1. You make my heart smile.
2. We made a wish and you came true.
3. Twins. Double the joy. Double the hugs. Double the love.
4. A mother’s love for her baby is like nothing else in the world.
5. Babies are like little bundles of hopes and dreams wrapped in love.
6. How can someone so little fill so many hearts?
7. Being a mom means that you love your baby even more than yourself.
8. No matter what, I want my baby to know that they were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and that they are forever loved.
9. Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
10. From the moment you were placed in my arms, you snuggled your way into my heart.
Unborn baby love quotes
11. The unborn baby is created in the image of God for greater things, to love and be loved. – Mother Theresa
12. You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.
13. The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life.
14. You’ll never understand life until it grows inside of you. – Sandra C. Kassis
15. Pure happiness is found in the innocent smile of a baby.
16. I don’t know who you will be. But I know you will be my everything.
17. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
18. A baby is born with the need to be loved and never outgrows it.
19. A baby is something that you carry inside you for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years and in your heart until the day you die.
Baby love quotes for new parents
20. You are loved. For the boy you are. The man you will become. And the precious son you will always be.
21. His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.
22. I would say ‘I love you to the moon and back’ but that hardly seems enough to describe the love I have for you.
23. I have loved you since before you were even born.
24. I never knew I could love someone so much until the day I became a mother.
25. To my baby, I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
26. Words can not express the joy of a new life.
27. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
28. There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
29. A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
30. With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.
Quotes about babies and love
31. My dream wouldn’t me complete without you.
32. God knew my heart needed you.
33. She is far more precious than jewels.
34. No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always.
35. My love for you will never change. It’s been there since the day you were born, and it will be there as long as the world continues to turn.
36. The best gift I have to give you is my forever love.
37. There is no changing my love for you, my child.
38. Every day, I love you as much as the day you were born. It will always be this way, no matter what happens in your life.
39. Nothing you can do will change the way I love you.
40. I love you for the beautiful person you are, and that can never change.
42. I’m not perfect, and I don’t expect you to be perfect. My love for you doesn’t depend on perfection.
43. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
44. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. – Tina Brown
45. I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
46. Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.
47. My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
48. My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever moving on.
49. If my love for you had a colour, it would be the whole rainbow.
50. I love you like the touch of a warm ray of sun, gently heating your soul at the first chance of a chill.
51. My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.
52. My love for you is a guiding star leading me into great adventures in a brand new world.
53. From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.
54. Like a superhero squad, our love is strongest when we give it together.
55. There’s no biggest number, no farthest star, no end to my love for you.
56. Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Fish have gills, so they can swim. Bunnies have four legs, so they can run. I have a heart, so I can love you.
Baby love quotes for Instagram and social media
Need some cute and loving baby quotes for your Instagram captions and other social media? These short and sweet and happy baby quotes are perfect!
57. See the stars? I made a wish on one, and I got you.
58. There’s no bad thing you could do that would ever change my love.
59. Wherever you go, my love is with you.
60. I hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you because it fills me with joy. I’ll hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you some more, so you’ll be full too.
61. I love you when I wake up in the morning. I love you all day long. I love you in my dreams at night.
62. No work is more important than my love for you.
63. Playing with you is the happiest moment of my day.
64. There are thousands of children in the world, and I was lucky enough to get you.
65. You are the best gift I’ve ever received.
Best baby love quotes
66. There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.
67. You deserve the best I have to give, and that’s my undying love as long as you shall live.
68. When I think of how I love you, there are no words to explain. I love you because you are you, it’s that simple and plain.
69. You may no longer be small, or need my help for all, but you’ll always need love from my heart, especially when we are apart.
70. They say one plus one is two and one plus two is three, but through love, our one plus one is you and one plus two is we.
71. Your love discovered parts of me I never knew were there, and now my heart is open wide to love, completely exposed and bare.
72. My love always speaks to your heart as a long-lost counterpart.
73. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.
74. Before you were conceived i wanted you. Before you were born I I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I knew I would do anything for you.
75. A baby is born with a need to be loved, and never outgrows it. – Frank A. Clark
76. You are ours. We are yours. From the moon to the stars, our love lasts as long as the wind soars.
77. From the moment they put you in my arms, it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.
78. You may wonder sometimes why I do what I do. Just remember, my child, my every thought is for you.
79. I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.
80. Every mum experiences love at first sight at least once in her life: with the birth of each of her children.