Searching for the right words to announce your pregnancy to friends and family?
These sweet and funny quotes for announcing your pregnancy are the perfect way to let the world know your happy news.
You could choose to use these quotes in a caption for a post on Instagram. Or you could use them on a card you send out to friends and family announcing you are expecting a baby.
Alternatively you can get a little more creative with your pregnancy announcement and put these quotes on a letter board that you use in a photo for Facebook or Instagram.
Whatever you choose to do, you can take inspiration from these fabulous pregnancy announcement quotes.
Several of these pregnancy quotes work best with a photo just to illustrate the point. You don’t need a ton of props or expense to make them work. For some just a photo of you pointing at your tummy to illustrate you’re expecting a baby will do the trick!
Congratulations to you on your happy news!
DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links. When you click these links and make a purchase, I receive a small commission but it does not cost you a penny extra.
You may also like:
Funny pregnancy announcement quotes
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now…
- Best oops ever.
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie.
- Officially outnumbered.
- What’s one more?
- Every superhero needs a sidekick. (use this quote with a picture of your family pet, dressed in a cape if you can convince them, or with an older child dressed up as a superhero)
- We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch.
- We are pregnant. Don’t be sad for us, it was on purpose!
- New tax deduction, coming in (due date).
- We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.
- We’re going to need a bigger boat.
- The battle for mama’s attention begins (month, year).
- Say hello to my little friend.
- Pretty soon we’ll need a minivan. We’re adding another to our clan.
- Bun in the oven. Baking until (month, year).
- The fourth is with us. Empire expanding (month year). – This one is for a fourth child, or also works for a second child too.
- Only child. Expiring (Month, year).
- Break out the pickles and ice cream.
- More laundry expected (due date). – Use this one with a picture of your washing line!
- We’re having a baby! I’m 99 per cent sure (father’s name) is the father!
- (Insert year of due date) The year I grow a human, but still can’t keep my plants alive!
Cute pregnancy announcement captions
- We’ve been busy as a bee, and now there are three.
- Girl or boy, we cannot say. But he/she is definitely on the way!
- And baby makes 3.
- You + me = 3.
- Our family is growing by two feet.
- The best is yet to come. (due date)
- A grand adventure is about to begin in (month, year).
- Pink or blue?
- Best present ever. Coming (due date). – This one is fab to use for a Christmas baby.
- Dreams do come true.
- Here we grow again! – Perfect for a second or third baby announcement.
- Every child behind the world again – Henry David Thoreau.
- Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- Plus one. Our family is getting a little bigger. Arriving in (due date).
- I’m in love with a human I haven’t met yet.
- Who knew that such small feet could leave such big imprints on your heart.
- The butterflies you used to give me turned into little feet.
- First we had each other, then we had you, Now we have everything.
- Happiness is on its way.
- First came love, then came you.
Christmas pregnancy announcement quotes
If you’re announcing your pregnancy around Christmas then why not use a festive themed announcement quote?
- Santa’s bring us the best gift ever! Unwrapping on (DUE DATE)
- The more the merrier! Baby arriving (DUE DATE)
- Hold on to your stockings! We’ve got big news! Baby due on (DUE DATE)
- There will be no more silent nights
- We’ve been naughty! Baby arriving (DUE DATE)
- Our Christmas wish list: Chocolate, new slippers + baby!
Pregnancy announcement quotes for second baby
Using your eldest child to help announce your pregnancy is a really fun way of involving them in the process.
It also makes for a really cute pregnancy announcement idea!
You could get props like an outfit for your eldest child (think superhero with quotes such as “super big brother/sister). But a simple photo of your eldest holding your scan picture works great.
Here are some quotes you could use with a sibling pregnancy announcement:
- Being promoted to big sister/brother in (due date).
- Patiently waiting for the arrival of my little brother/sister in (due date).
- The more the merrier.
- I’ve got a new partner in crime.
- Ctrl + Copy = Ctrl + Paste
- The sequel is coming (due date).
- Big brother is watching you
- I was born first so he/she wouldn’t have to go it alone
- Here we grow again (this one works well in fall when used with a pumpkin pregnancy announcement photo shoot)
- You mess with me, you mess with him/her
Pregnancy announcement quotes using your pet
Why not get your furry friend involved in the pregnancy announcement? These cute pregnancy announcement captions could be used with pictures of your pet. They are a part of the family too after all!
These quotes definitely work best with a photo so either add them to a card you put together online or use a letter board in your photo!
- Mama and dada are gifting me a human!
- Guard dog in training.
- Adding another set of paws to the pack!
- If you think I’m trouble just wait until you meet my partner in crime! Coming (due date).
- The battle for mama’s attention begins (due date)
- Does this mean I lose my spot on the bed??
- Crazy cat baby coming (DUE DATE)
- Don’t mess with my tiny human
Brilliant props for announcing your pregnancy
A picture speaks a thousand words, so try to combine your chosen quote with a photograph.
Using simple props with these quotes can be really eye-catching and funny. Here are some beautiful cards and props to use in your pregnancy announcement.
A letter board is a great way to have your pregnancy announcement quote in the image. No caption required for the social media post!
A funny pregnancy tee for you is also a lovely way to add a little humour to your announcement.
Funny babygros are also a perfect addition to your pregnancy announcement photo.